Welcome to The Tutor House!
This is a brand spankin' new blog written by me, Adrianne Meldrum from Kidscogworks.com. I tutor students from elementary up to middle school. When ever I am tutoring, I find myself hunting the internet for tips and helps on teaching concepts to my students.
I find great stuff, but I wanted somewhere central that other tutors like me could find them. So here it is, I began The Tutor House.
My goal here at The Tutor House is to provide you with tips and minilessons for you and your students. This blog is mainly aimed at tutors, but can also be a wonderful place for homeschoolers and teachers needing a little bit of help teaching a concept they are unfamiliar with.
The blogging schedule for this blog will hopefull go as follows:
Monday: Brain Tower
Tuesday: Reading
Wednesday: Math
Thursday: Science
Friday: Test Prep
Saturday: Motivation Techniques
There also is a page where you can submit a tip for teaching any of those subjects. All you have to do is fill out the form and I will notify you by email when the post is going to go up. For example, if you have a catchy song or a clever way to teach integers...this would be a great place to share that tip.
As I hunt the internet and make connections with other great teachers, I will pass on the information! I also welcome guest bloggers. All you have to do is shoot me an email!
Thanks for coming by today! \
No comments:
Post a Comment