Home Google + Contact Facebook Pinterest YouTube
Proud Sponsor of The Tutor House!

TpT Freebies for Tutors #2


Another great post about freebies from Teachers Pay Teachers.  I've found some more great reading freebies for your tutoring sessions.

Fluency

My first one comes from Marsha at A Differentiated Kindergarten.  She took fluency and high frequency words to create word phrases to work on both concepts.  In Fluency Phrase Spin, students spin the spinner and read the phrase of their choice.  Easy to put together and a fun way to practice a skill that some students dread.  Thanks Marcia!






I found more amazing phrase cards from Best Practices 4 Teaching.  Over 69 pages of them!  These are invaluable.  Simply have the child read the card and make piles of words they can read and can't read.  I am thinking this will help figuring out where the student is.  Download Read It to Believe It Fluency Phrases today.

Best Practices 4 Teaching

The last one I am LOVING!  So different and fun.  Ms. Jordan Reads brings us a fun activity called Connect a Dot Sentences.  You draw lines to the circles to make the sentence work together.
  
MsJordanRead: Reading Writing Thinking Sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips