Home Google + Contact Facebook Pinterest YouTube
Proud Sponsor of The Tutor House!

Dollar Days at the Lesson Cloud

Dollar Days at the Lesson Cloud
July 29th and 30th

I am so excited to tell you about an amazing event!  Teacher bloggers have combined forces to bring to you dollar deals at Teachers Pay Teachers.  It's a link up party where each product listed takes you directly to the item you are interested in.  Each item is only $1 or $2.  That is awesome!  So stock up for your upcoming year.  I know I'll be on the hunt for Algebra or Geometry items.  What about you?  What do you want to find this upcoming year?  Visit The Lesson Cloud on the big day!


One more amazing thing about this Dollar Days event...a $75 gift card to Really Good Stuff will be given away.  Don't miss out on the deals and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips