Home Google + Contact Facebook Pinterest YouTube
Proud Sponsor of The Tutor House!

Teacher Style Giveaway

THIS CONTEST IS OVER.  WINNERS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN.  SEE BELOW, LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL FOLDERS FOR A MESSAGE!

It was so much fun!  Thanks for all your support.
You're Invited!

April of A Modern Teacher and I are teaming up to get you looking good for this upcoming school year.  Every teacher deserves to look their best.  There are five great prizes all waiting for FIVE lucky winners!  It could be you....because you deserve it.

Just follow the directions below to enter.  Winners will be notified within 48 hours via email.  We received some donations from the following people

  • Thrity One Utility Tote provided by Wendy
  • Paparazzi Jewelry provided by Sherri 
 Take one more look at these great prizes and enter below.  Thanks for joining us!

The Prizes!

  
a Rafflecopter giveaway
All other prizes were funded by April McNair and Adrianne Meldrum. Target, Visa, and DSW Shoes have in no way endorsed or provided sponsorship for these prizes.

27 comments:

  1. Hey girls!! This is such a great idea!!! Perfect timing and ideas! Love it. I'm on entered.... Smiles!
    Ann Marie Smith @ Innovative Connections

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited... I don't even care that I'm in Canada... cross border shopping, here we coooome! (As soon as I win, that is!)

    ;-)

    Tammy @ Teaching FSL

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you entered! This has been in the works for months now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Wishing everyone a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited!! I followed all your TpT Stores and I love your products!!! I would be SO excited to win this!!! WOOHOOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! This is such an awesome giveaway!!!

    Lauren.humes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank u!!! U guys are extremely generous and kind!!! Hopefully I will be one of the lucky ones!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an exciting giveaway! Thank you sooooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks guys!! Now just make sure I win it all!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the giveaway! It is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for creating this giveaway...it helps make going be back to school even more exciting.
    Gi

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great contest! I love to look my best every day for my kiddos-They love to look and touch my shoes, jewelry and my sweaters! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome giveaway! I'm entered! (Hoping I win!!!) :-)
    Thanks so much!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow what a great give away :) crossing my fingers

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful give away. Thank you...looking forward to a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic idea for a giveaway! Thank you.
    Toni Nicholson

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank YOU so much for the wonderful opportunity!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the chance to score some cool things! Now I am off to check out your blog!
    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for all the great comments! Keep 'em coming, it's so much fun to interact with people. Good luck-I wish I could give it to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This giveaway worked! I am now a new follower! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips