Home Google + Contact Facebook Pinterest YouTube
Proud Sponsor of The Tutor House!

The Ultimate Middle Years Giveaway and Blog Hop

Innovative Connections
The Ultimate Middle Years Giveaway and Blog Hop

Krystal of Lessons from the Middle and Ann of Innovative Connections came up with this G.I.A.N.T idea to have a huge giveaway and blog hop.  Of course I wanted to get in on the action because I love tutoring middle school math!

Little did I realize that they would be able to get over $300 in prizes.  Sheesh!  So here's the deal, only 3 people will win prizes.  They'll divide up the prizes between the winners and get them fully stashed for school this year.  Oh I hope you win!  That would be so amazing.

The blog hop is simply awesome too.  If you participate in the blog hop, you'll get freebies emailed right to your inbox.  Sweet huh?!  So why not spend some time with all these middle school bloggers and show them some love.  Comments are much appreciated too! 

So what do you need to do?  Get started by clicking on the picture at the top of the post.  Have fun and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips