This week I decided to focus on FREE clip art! Yes-that's right you can find free clip art on Teachers Pay Teachers. There is some super cute stuff out there. So many great ideas that you can do with all those free clip art. Even the paid product clip art is a good deal-Check it out!
![]() |
| Free Crayon Clip Art |
My first one up is a brand new seller to TpT. Her name is Wendy Candler. She created a School Supply Freebie that is super cute. It's a box of crayons that comes with individual crayons. The set also comes with black and white, gray, and color copies. Thanks so much Wendy! Download her freebie here.
![]() |
| Hexagon Background Freebies |
I also like to make graphics and doodle. In fact, if you visit my Facebook Fans Only page, you'll see that there is a hand doodled game in there just for my readers. Okay-back to the freebie. I recently made a set of backgrounds called Chicken Coop. It's a hexagon pattern. You can use these for just about anything. Download these backgrounds here.
| Border Clip Art |
| Circle Graphic |
There were over 300 FREE clip art graphics. I wanted to share so many of them with you. So I am thinking this time, you may just want to head right on over to Teachers Pay Teachers and search for "clip art". It's such a happy place to be.
Have a great week everyone!



No comments:
Post a Comment