Home Google + Contact Facebook Pinterest YouTube
Proud Sponsor of The Tutor House!

Business Freebie!


Tutoring Payment Freebie
Keeping track of tutoring money and credits took me a little while to figure out.  Then my friend who teaches me piano showed me her method.  I tried it out over the past two years and I decided that was a great fit for me too.

Basically, you print out this sheet and tape or glue it to the front of a small manila envelope with a clasp back.  Write in the students name and what day/time they come to tutoring.  Next write the month in at the top.  Below it you will list out the days that they are coming.  I just write the numbers like this:  12, 17, 21.  Fill in the total amount due and then when you get paid, you write down what day it was and if it was cash or check.


Plenty of space to write in absent days too!
If a student is ever sick or absent, I will cross out that date and write below the reason for absence.  When I get ready for the next month, I'll look over the previous month to see what credits need to be given out.

When it's the last day of the month, I send these envelopes home with my students and they bring it back with their payment in it.  I save each filled in envelope too so that at the end of the year, I can go back and have an accounting of the amount each student spent.  Then I make an invoice for the parents to take to their lovely tax accountant.

You can download this using Google Docs. Follow this link.  When you open it, go to File =>Download to grab your own copy to keep.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips