Home Google + Contact Facebook Pinterest YouTube
Proud Sponsor of The Tutor House!

Win a Kindle Fire!


I am so excited to be part of this giveaway!  Kindle Fire is one of my new favorite toys.  Did you know you can do so much stuff with them?  Think of the possibilities with your tutoring students!  You can surf the web, download educational apps, read books, get books for FREE from the lending library, watch videos...I could go on and on.  Okay one more feature that I really like-Kindle Free Time.  You can set limits to when kids (or husbands) use the games or web.  Then it locks them out! That is one nice feature.




So get with it and enter today to win!  It's not too hard and will be worth your time.  Thanks to Melanie of School Girl Style, April of Modern Teacher, and Erin of Kleinspiration for joining forces to bring one amazing prize to some lucky tutor or teacher.  Good luck!  I will be rooting for my Tutor House fans to win.

Contest begins Today and goes until Thursday, October 4th, 11:59 PM EST. 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to thank you, Melanie, Erin, and April for this wonderful prize!! I am so excited about winning this great, useful tool! I also love reading about everyone's exciting ideas about school, lesson plans, and creative blogs in general! Many, many thanks!!!
    Stacey D.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips