I love the holidays and I am excited to take a much needed break like everyone else. If this is your first time here, welcome! I am Adrianne and I tutor in my home almost every afternoon. Here on my blog you'll find goodies for tutors both free and some for a small price tag.
For those of you that have been with me from the beginning, thanks for coming back to see me. I really enjoy writing here on this blog and sharing my tutoring ideas with you and also the ideas of other tutors. Do you have an idea that you would like to share here on my blog? There are two ways you could do that, we could do a video chat that I record or you can Submit a Tip where I post an idea of yours.
If you are here looking for some engaging ways for learning, please look at some of my top viewed posts for 2012:
LEGO Math Ideas
Playing Card Math Mats
Wrapping Up the End of the Year
Librarians Shield Your Eyes
DIY Jenga
There's going to be some exciting changes coming up here on the blog in January, but I need some time to put final touches on them before sharing them with you. So make sure to come back in January and celebrate with me.
Merry Christmas to you and I hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday.
Image Source
No comments:
Post a Comment