Home Google + Contact Facebook Pinterest YouTube
Proud Sponsor of The Tutor House!

Tutoring Office Part 4



Check out my Chevron walls!  There are several ways to make a chevron print on your wall, but I opted to make a template with a long piece of cardboard and cut it out.  Then my husband and I worked together to trace the pattern onto the wall.  I didn't want to measure and space it out all perfectly.  I've found that when it's not perfect when I intend it to be, it drives me bonkers.

I chose not to tape it off because I can paint fairly straight lines with a good painters brush.  I was surprised how fast the chevron print went.  I bought a trial bottle of paint for $3.00 at Lowes in an aqua/teal color.  It was plenty to paint my chevron pattern in. This wall is a standard 10 feet wide by 8 feet tall.  My little bottle of paint could have easily covered two walls.  It took two coats and the dry time was fairly fast.

Thanks for coming and taking a peek at my tutoring office remodel.  Feel free to ask me any questions  you have about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips