Home Google + Contact Facebook Pinterest YouTube
Proud Sponsor of The Tutor House!

The Super Sale!

It's here!  I love this sale, but I don't do computer stuff on Sundays, so I won't be shopping myself...I think it's only fair to put my TpT store on sale starting Sunday and ending Monday so you have time to shop when you want to.  I think there are several other people doing the same.

Click this cute button below to take you to my store where you can get up to 28% off your purchase!  How cool is that.   If you shop any other day than Sunday in my TpT store, no code needed.

Here on the blog shop, I'll also be throwing the same deal of a sale, but mine starts today!  But I have way more stuff here on the blog shop than I do over at TpT.  So you choose where you think shopping is best!  If you choose to shop here on The Tutor House, use the same code:  SUPER and get 30% off all purchases until Monday.  So that's Friday through Monday!  

Browse through the business category in my shop, you'll find all the basics for starting up your tutor business and getting an online presence.

Need math resources?  That is my most popular category in the shop. Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips