Home Google + Contact Facebook Pinterest YouTube
Proud Sponsor of The Tutor House!

The Tutor House on Udemy

At the beginning of the year, I saw a news segment about ways to earn extra income in 2013 and they mentioned Udemy.  I was curious and saw that they allowed free classes.  So I uploaded Starting Your Own Tutoring Business.  Click on the image to go watch all the videos in the series.



Here is the course outline:

Section 1:  Starting Your Own Tutoring Business
Section 2:  Social Media and Cool Tools
Section 3:  Continued Success in Tutoring

If you'll go and watch my course at Udemy and leave a rating, I will give you something from my store up to $10.00 in value!  All you need to do is sign up for a free account on Udemy, watch the course, leave a rating, then email me your user name to Udemy to verify that you watched it!

There's other awesome free courses on Udemy too.  Check out some of these:

March MATHness
Learn how to better predict your March Madness bracket with a little math.  I think this could be an awesome course for a math teacher to share with their students.  Although, some girls may tune you out.

Training Your Dog 101
This is a free course about dog training!  All the help you can get when you've got a pup in the house!

Reinventing School
Free class about changes in education!  It's a lengthy class, but comes highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips