I thought I would share it with everyone so that you can see what she brings and hopefully leave a comment below to share more ideas of how to tutor on the go.
My good friend April of A Modern Teacher also did a guest post on her version of a tutor bag that you can make yourself. You can read more about how to make it here.
I would love to hear your ideas for tutoring on the go. Please share them in the comments below.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI personally haven't ever done tutoring in a different location other than my home.I thought I would share it with everyone so that you can see what she brings and hopefully leave a comment below to share more ideas of how to tutor on the go.
ReplyDeleteElektrownia fotowoltaiczna