Home Google + Contact Facebook Pinterest YouTube
Proud Sponsor of The Tutor House!

I Appreciate Teachers and Tutors-That's You!


This is seriously one of my favorite weeks ever during the year.  We get to celebrate the very people who shape and teach young minds!  I appreciate teachers and tutors so much.  My heart is warmed when I see teachers and tutors working together to help a child do their best.  So let's celebrate each other!

Exclusively here on the blog, you can pick up one of my products for free.  I decided to share with you this week my Army File Folder Game Board.  All you need to do to pick it up is type in ARMY at the checkout to update your cart.  This is such a fun game board, my boy students have thoroughly enjoyed playing with it.  I use it with little army men that you pick up at the dollar store.  Tanks are welcome too!  Follow this link to add it to your shopping cart.  This special freebie is only available until May 9th, 2013, 11:59 PM EST.


I also want to throw a sale in my blog shop and Teachers Pay Teachers store.  Here on the blog, you will get 30% off all digital items (blog or logo design not included).  Use promo code:  TUTORTEACHER to get your entire shopping cart discounted.  If you buy from me here on the blog, this promo code will work all week!  The code can be used from NOW until May 12th, 11:59 PM EST.



If you would rather shop at my TpT store, just use this code:  TAD13 at check out and get 28% off your total!  This sale runs from Tuesday, May 7th and goes until Wednesday, May 8th.  So hurry-don't miss out!  When you shop on TpT, go add the items you want to your cart and wait until Tuesday...then check out.  That way you can browse as long as wanted.

Super Brothers File Folder Game
$2.00 on sale:  $1.60
3-5 Common Core Aligned Playing Card Math Mats
and
6-8 Common Core Aligned Playing Card Math Mats
$8.00 each on sale: $5.60

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips