Home Google + Contact Facebook Pinterest YouTube
Proud Sponsor of The Tutor House!

Inspired By Pinterest!

Last year when I started hearing this word Pinterest, I was apprehensive.  I was worried that it would become a huge time zapper for me and I wouldn't get much out of it.  Boy was I wrong!  Pinterest is a blessing in my life.  I love that the recommendations come from actual people, not a Google bot.  The ideas that are shared on Pinterest have made my life easier, more beautiful, and fun.

Here is one of my pins that I am planning on using this next school year in my office.  Cord organization at it's best!

Follow to Pinterest

Why do I love this?  

1.  I have the stuff right now.
2.  It's simple!
3.  It will take me all of 5 minutes to organize.
4.  I feel accomplished and excited to have done something from my long list of ideas shared on Pinterest.

This next idea I found on Pinterest from Tales of Frogs and Cupcakes.

Follow to Pinterest

Why do I love this idea?

1.  Simple
2.  FUN!
3.  Fairly easy to find the supplies
4.  My students will enjoy the level of silliness it will bring to reading with me.

How have you used Pinterest to help you reach your students?  Leave me a comment and go discover more great pinners just like you over at Pinterest's gathering place for Teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips