Oh my...I am in love with this new site that I am going to share with you today. WIX.com! I can not believe how friendly it was and that there was no real coding or website experience needed to put your site together. They had hundreds of templates to pick from too.
From start to finish, I had a website live in one hour. I used my previously purchased domain name to point to my new website over at wix.com. I love everything about this website builder. They had sliders, great images, and did I mention it was easy?
Feel free to head over to my private tutor business page to see how I set mine up and what I included. You can pattern yours after mine, but please don't copy the wording or the look exactly. This is your branding and business...not mine! If you want your own professional tutor business logo, I can help you with that. Contact me through email for pricing.
What should you include in your website?
About Page:
Write about your qualifications and interests are. End with how you can help potential clients reach their full potential.
Service Page:
Write about what you offer and your price points.
Payment Page:
If you want to include a link to Paypal or a shopping cart system, you can do all of that through wix.com. Head over to their support page and search for more information on how to add those elements.
Social Media:
Don't forget to link in your social media accounts that you maintain for your business like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Link to a Facebook Business Page, not your personal page.
To see how easy it is, watch this tutorial courtesy of wix.com. They seriously made it so easy and I am thrilled to share this option with you. Now get to it and blow your clients socks off with a website!

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHey, nice new wesbsite! I loved the colors, and I love how organized everything is.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Rachel Devon @ Local Marketing Guru