Home Google + Contact Facebook Pinterest YouTube
Proud Sponsor of The Tutor House!

A Halloween Freebie!


One of the things I love most about being a tutor is not being held down by district rules or regulations.  A lot of schools are getting away from Halloween and I understand the many reasons why, but students love all the excitement of dressing up and being someone else for a day.

I wanted to make a game board that I could play with my students that doesn't go too crazy into Halloween and wasn't too young looking either.  Tutoring a wide range of students makes this difficult!  Anyhow, I came up with a fun potion bottle look with spiders for a game board.  I am planning on using plastic spiders that you can find just about anywhere on Halloween for place markers.  I have my eye on a bag of green, purple, and orange spiders.  Cute Halloween erasers would be great too!

This is just a game board and can be used with materials you may already have like task cards, vocabulary study cards, a deck of playing cards, file folder card freebies from me, or my Reading File Folder Playing Cards.  The possibilities are endless!

It's yours to enjoy for free!  If you like this board, will you do me a favor?  Please share it with others on Pinterest or Facebook.
Halloween File Folder Game
$0.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips