Home Google + Contact Facebook Pinterest YouTube
Proud Sponsor of The Tutor House!

Math Dude

Today I stumbled upon a guy named Math Dude.  Maybe you have heard of him, but he does pod casts on iTunes about math and has written a book too.  I was very impressed when I listened to his podcast.  He has great tips.

On his facebook page, he has daily math puzzlers for fans to try out.  I am thinking this is a great resource for a tutor.  At the beginning of a math tutoring session, I usually get them warmed up with a math game or puzzle.  I like that I now have the option to head over to his facebook page and get ideas right there.  It's a great facebook page too because he keeps it current.  He has great quality of videos too.



I grabbed his widget for blogs and you can find the latest and greatest updates from Math Dude on the bottom right of my blog.  Don't miss out!

1 comment:

  1. This is nice technique for teaching to childrens. Thanks for uploading video and sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips