Have you gone and visited Classroom Freebies and Classroom Freebies Too yet? I have them listed on the side of my blog because they are amazing resources for tutors. Everything listed there is free and does not require a membership to get the item! You can search by grade which is super helpful.
I quickly hopped over to Classroom Freebies Too because there are different authors over there and checked out the same group to see what I can find. I am loving the Area Matching game from the Enlightened Elephant. Then I found this lovely set of posters about Mean, Median, and Mode from HoJo. These posters would be an awesome item to have on hand. I am thinking a whole set of definitions in a binder would be a sweet addition to a tutors shelf of resources. To top if off, I found a super fun activity to wrap up a measurement study with from Making it as a Middle School Teacher. All you need is her worksheet and a tape measure.
Any time you are in a rush to get some items together for tutoring, think about Classroom Freebies and Classroom Freebies Too. Always free and super fun!
Tutoring is a best job if you want knowledge,money and satisfaction as it provides all these three things.
ReplyDelete