Home Google + Contact Facebook Pinterest YouTube
Proud Sponsor of The Tutor House!

Playing Cards Math Mats

I adore using playing cards for math purposes.  While I am tutoring, they are quick and easy to pull out.  Heidi Raki of Raki's Resources and I teamed up to make over 26 playing mats.  You can use them in tutoring, math centers, or individual work.

The best part is they are FREE!  We covered primary grades and intermediate grades, this allows you to get a little taste of all of them.  I know I'll be making more of these for 6th grade math, prealgebra, and algebra.  Possibly even geometry-that one would be a little more tricky.

Drag and drop this freebie to the shopping bag and check out!

Playing Card Math Mats
$0.00

If you would like to see my video about this awesome freebie.  Check it out and you'll see an intermediate grade sheet.  Multiplying fractions by a whole number.

9 comments:

  1. These mats are fantastic, Adrianne and Heidi!!! Thank you so much for sharing...they will be fantastic in centers, for sure! :-) I'm really looking forward to the Middle School mats, Adrianne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Amy. I definitely have plans for harder middle school mats. Be watching for them over the summer. Thanks for coming by!
    Adrianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this great resource! Do you have any objections to me sharing it with other teachers in my building and district?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love for you to share, but please would you just send them a link to this post? Then they can download and see for themselves. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful! Perfect for my tutoring bag. Thank you for making such a useful resource free!
    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for these great mats, Adrianne. They work so well for differentiating a math centre and for small group work with parent volunteers. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea!! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips