Home Google + Contact Facebook Pinterest YouTube
Proud Sponsor of The Tutor House!

TpT Freebies for Tutors #1



I plan on regularly scowering Teachers Pay Teachers to bring you fabulous and helpful freebies that you can use for tutoring.  I download them and look them over to carefully.  I will only share items that work well in a tutoring session.


If you haven't heard of Teachers Pay Teachers yet, it's simple to sign up!  Membership is FREE and you will be able to download items and purchase amazing titles from talented teacher authors.  I think TpT is the best!

I plan to cover topics from Math, Reading, Test Prep, and anything fun or just plain amazing!  I'll try to cover them in a themes.  Come back each Sunday to download your freebies for tutors. 
Phonics

The first freebie that I have selected this go round comes from DeAnne at First Grade and Fabulous.  It's a game called 3-in-a-Row R Blends.  Focuses on cr-br-tr blends. Easy to play and put together.  Print out and use!






My next TpT freebie comes from Jodi Moss.  She's got a great little shop and a reading freebie that would be so much fun to use in a tutoring session is Baseball Phonics.  In this game, the skill focused on is silent consonants.  It's such a simple and fun game.  A keeper for sure!

I make free file folder playing cards for game boards.  I have several that are just for phonics.  Today I'll show you the long a set.  Download and throw in with any file folder game.



Heidi Raki is my final author for this post.  She came up with a fun picture sort for digraphs.  Simple to use and quick to print out and use.  Fantastic Heidi!

Raki's Rad Resources

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips