Welcome everyone!
Thank you to Laura Candler and Rachel Lynette for hosting this awesome cyber search. Cyber Search items were available for only one day! Cyber Search is now over. This fantastic item is still available in my Teachers Pay Teachers shop.
I think you'll like my back to school item! I made this silly card set that has school jokes on them.
I envisioned teachers writing notes to students when they saw good behavior at school or to welcome them to your classroom at the beginning of the year. It's a great way to let students know you are friendly and have a sense of humor. I plan on using them for my tutoring students when I know they've had a tough week and need some encouragement. Please download this card set here.
![]() |
| Silly Note Card Set |
Here is the list of other amazing Cyber Search participants. Go check them out and get your free goodies! I hope you have a great start to the new school year!



Thank you!!
ReplyDeletePeggy
Thank you! I got lucky today...all the freebies
ReplyDeleteThese are adorable! Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteThese cards are so neat!Thank you!
ReplyDeleteWonderful packet!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your give-away :)
Thank You!
ReplyDelete