Home Google + Contact Facebook Pinterest YouTube
Proud Sponsor of The Tutor House!

BIG HUGE S.A.L.E!



It's here!  Starting on August 12th (that's tomorrow) is the biggest sale in a long while.  It's the Back to School Sale!  Make sure to go over and get a steal of a deal on items in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  I marked everything down and you'll get 28% off.  You can get items as low as $1.44. 

Get some file folder games to get geared up for tutoring this year.  I suggest that you go put items in your cart right now and then briefly come back tomorrow to check out.  All discounts will get applied to your shopping cart. 

Thanks for hoping over to my TpT store and please consider leaving me some feedback on my items.  I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips