![]() |
| Welcome to my first edition of Tutor House Chat! |
Today, I have the pleasure of chatting with Sylvia and Sandy, two tutors with varying experience. We chat it up about starting a tutoring business. I wanted to get perspective from other tutors experiences and share them with you.
Sylvia has been a tutor for 10 years and specializes in writing, reading, history, and social science. Most of her students though are in writing. She really enjoys tutoring in a one-on-one situtaion. Sylvia shares with us today some of her insights on first day jitters and finding the sweet spot for pricing your services.
Sandy is a new recruit to tutoring. She's been tutoring for 2 months since finishing her student teaching. Most of her students are in math and reading. Tutoring just came together for her. She talks about how your connections in the community can help your business.
Thank you to both ladies for agreeing to do this "chat" with me today! I met both of these ladies in a secret (although writing it here doesn't make it so secret) group I created on Facebook called Just for Tutors. If you want to be part of our group, please email me at thetutorhouse@hotmail.com

No comments:
Post a Comment