Home Google + Contact Facebook Pinterest YouTube
Proud Sponsor of The Tutor House!

Pinterest Collaboration Board


Pinterest is one of those amazing tools...given that you don't let it eat away your day!  One feature I really adore is the use of collaboration boards.  When you are invited to pin to a collaboration board, you are able to share the goodies that you find with all of those following that board.

As tutors this is a powerful tool!  There are so many good resources out there and it can overwhelm me to sit down and try to Google what I am looking for.  With this collaboration board, I see what other tutors are finding and I get so excited because they have saved me some time in planning.

Are you interested in joining me on my Tutoring Resources collaboration board?  It's simple for me to send you an invite.  Just email me your Pinterest URL and I will follow your board.  The next step is for me to add you to the group.  The next time you are on Pinterest, you'll get a notification that you have been invited to pin to a board.  Click on accept and you are ready to go!

In order for this to all go smoothly, you need to follow all of my boards on Pinterest.  Visit www.Pinterest.com/AdrianneMeldrum to get started.  Then email me the details as outlined in the above paragraph to thetutorhouse@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips