![]() |
| Spelling Fun Stuff |
This Reading Mama makes great items. She is a homeschooler and reading expert. I like her bottle cap spelling work sheets that she made. There are many downloads of these and you'll want to get your hands on them too. Follow her shop, she's one you'll want to keep tabs on! Thanks Becky.
Ruth S. does a beautiful job with spelling and all things language arts! I found this plural spelling worksheet that you can use with 3rd to 6th grade students. Thanks for sharing Ruth.
Christine made this super cute Word Decoder activity. Students take their spelling list and make a code out of it. I think it would be fun for the student to make the list and then take it home to see if their family could decode their spelling list for the week. Thanks Christine!

No comments:
Post a Comment