I recently put an Amazon Affiliate widget here on the blog (it's on the left). I wanted to just give you little introduction to this new feature on my blog.
As an Amazon Affiliate, I make a small commission on anything you buy from Amazon. It doesn't even have to be something you see in this widget. If you need to shop on Amazon, you simply click on the widget and visit the site. It links through me and allows me a percentage of your purchase. Without adding anything extra to your final payment, you are helping me earn some income for all the blogging I do here at The Tutor House.
I put some of my favorite reads in this widget, plus materials that I think are important to have on hand. I charge my students a one time supply fee to cover copies, printer ink, dry erase markers, and such. As the fund slowly builds up, I will buy hands-on materials for us to work with or a fantastic reference book.
So please have a look around in my Amazon widget. I think you may just find something of interest to you in there.
No comments:
Post a Comment