Home Google + Contact Facebook Pinterest YouTube
Proud Sponsor of The Tutor House!

Happy Valentines Day!

What are you doing special for Valentines?  My family and I usually have a yummy dinner and special treats on this special day.  This year I splurged and decided that we were going to have red velvet cupcakes.  I found this gorgeous pin on Pinterest along with recipe to show you!



Don't they look delightful?  The sad thing is, my kids will just lick the frosting off and be done with it.  I love my husband and boys so much.  They are a delight to be with and being a mom to all boys is the best! {Although I don't know any different}

I hope you have a great day and thanks for coming here to read my stuff from time to time.  I really do appreciate you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips