Home Google + Contact Facebook Pinterest YouTube
Proud Sponsor of The Tutor House!

Pinterest Savvy Review



I had the privilege to review a book written by Melissa Taylor about Pinterest.  I'll never forget my first encounter with Pinterest.  I went to the site and saw thousands of images.  My eyes were not sure where to rest or where to start.  I was overwhelmed!  I got a little braver and started seeing the beauty behind Pinterest.  Instead of having hundreds of bookmarks on my browser, I could have images all organized to help me find those items I find interesting.  I wish I could of had Melissa's book to help me in the beginning!

This book isn't just for beginners though!  I learned a lot too about how it will help me grow this community of tutors here on The Tutor House blog.  What can you learn?


  • How to attract more followers & increase brand awareness
  • How to achieve marketing and sales goals
  • Business-specific strategies
  • Success stories & tactics
  • Secrets from top Pinners

Pinterest Savvy: How I Got 1 Million+ Followers (Strategies, Plans, and Tips, to Grow Your Business with Pinterest) gives you solutions whether or not you’re a first-time user or a business looking to use Pinterest for sales and marketing.

Pinterest Savvy shows you best practices for how to achieve business success on Pinterest starting with the basics of building your profile and boards to more advanced strategies of attracting thousands of followers with business-specific tactics

This is my favorite image that Melissa made for her book.  It is so annoying to see the same image pinned a bazillion times!  Even if you think no one is following all your boards...they are!



About Melissa Taylor is an award-winning educator and writer. She writes primarily about education, children’s literature, and technology for publications online and in print such as Parenting.com, Scholastic Parent and Child, Babble.com, Colorado Parent Magazine, and others. Her first book, Book Love: Help Your Child Grow from Reluctant to Enthusiastic Reader, was published November 2012 to critical acclaim.

Disclaimer:  This post includes Amazon affiliate links.  It costs you nothing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips