I am a mom of three boys, so tapping into what these girls would like takes a bit of digging for me. I guess I should consider making a game board that has bunnies or kittens on it, I think they would love it!
Cutie Pie Math Student: 4th Grader
She chose to play Spring Bunny Bump first. We had a lot of fun giggling and doing multiplication together. I have the coolest job ever! I love spending one on one time with kids. You can download this game for free from Denise.
Next game she chose was Flip the Chip. We wrote on the board some fraction math and multiplication. In this game, the student flips a chip onto the game board. Whatever problem it lands on, the student does. If it lands on an intersection, then you have to do all of them.
Then we did multiplication war and finished up with two pages of Daily Math Puzzlers.
Cutie Pie Math Student: 2nd grader
We also did Flip the Chip and I chose to write numbers that would require her to regroup. Then we did Pyramid solitaire. I printed out another Playing Card Math Mat that had subtraction in it and we played high and low together.
We finished up by playing addition Spring Bunny Bump. Thanks to Denise for making both. I printed the addition and multiplication on one sheet and slid it into a sheet protector. I appreciate it when a teacher shares and makes me look like a pro!



No comments:
Post a Comment