Blair of One Lesson at a Time shared a fabulous independent thinker freebie checklist that helps students get to the root of what they really need help with. With her permission, I've created a checklist for math students! This checklist is appropriate for older grades and really intended for middle and high school students.
Do you have students that are not so hot at taking tests? Most often, students overlook details that can make all the difference in solving a math problem. I created this checklist to remind students of items they need to find in the test.
If they get stuck on a question, they can refer to this checklist to help them analyze what the question is asking. If after trying for several minutes to figure out what the question is asking, they can then ask their teacher for clarification.
Many of my students are bashful when it comes to asking for help. This checklist will help them help themselves!

Thanks for sharing this! I think that the importance of tutoring can come in handy especially if you or someone you know is struggling in that subject. That is why we got for my little brother a good math tutor in San Jose to better teach him what he needs to know so that he can succeed.
ReplyDeleteAwesome - love the math version!! Now that I am only teaching math, I think I'll switch over to yours! :)
ReplyDeleteBlair
One Lesson at a Time
I didn't know you switched over to math! I hope you are having fun with it. Thanks for coming by today!
ReplyDeleteEffectively teaching elementary math to children aged 5 to 10 (Grade 1,Grade 2,Grade 3,Grade 4,Grade 5).Great for Homeschool kids! All math results are logged and graded and we show how they are improving through real-time feedback.click hereschool
ReplyDelete