Home Google + Contact Facebook Pinterest YouTube
Proud Sponsor of The Tutor House!

Merry Christmas


I am deeply humbled to be given this amazing opportunity to interact with such talented tutors here on the blog.  This year has been a blessed time and one I will look back on frequently.  This year has been full of inspiration and excitement as I've watched my messages and the messages of guest writers touch lives of thousands of tutors.  I love reading the comments and seeing value restored in the tutoring you do each day.

You make a difference in the life of a child!  

My biggest hope and Christmas wish for you is that 2014 will be the year that you achieve goals you never thought possible.  As you put your best foot forward and think positive thoughts, I know you'll achieve!

2014 is going to be a great year here on the blog!  We'll kick off the year with a GIANT giveaway, give you loads of tips for tutoring, and even more business knowledge.

Merry Christmas!  May the Spirit of Christ envelop your home.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips