Home Google + Contact Facebook Pinterest YouTube
Proud Sponsor of The Tutor House!

The Ultimate Tutor Business Pack




I am donating a bunch of items to this giveaway as well!  I want to set up one lucky tutor on the path to success with tutoring.  Here are the items I am donating:



You'll also be excited to hear that Victoria of The Tutoress donated her eBook, Become a Private Tutor.  I think Victoria is a wonderful tutor and super kind.  She and I did a Google Hangout in December 2013.  You can watch it here

Don't go away!  The contest preview continues this week and entries will be accepted starting on January 24th! 

2 comments:

  1. I know that I have all the items listed here from Adrianne Meldrum's "Ultimate Tutor Business Pack" and they are absolutely wonderful resources to have when starting your own tutoring business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy Jo!! You are a big sweetie. Thank you so much! Make sure you enter the curriculum giveaways and the tablet one too, they'll all be separate. You deserve to win!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips