Home Google + Contact Facebook Pinterest YouTube
Proud Sponsor of The Tutor House!

Super Sale on TpT!


Super Secondary Sale 
February 2, 2014 
20% off  my TpT Shop All Day!

I am teaming up with a bunch of amazing secondary teachers to bring screaming sales to go with all the screaming that I am sure will be going on during the game on February 2nd!

Be sure to head over to my shop and swoop up any of my eBooks or games at 20% off!  Grab 'em while you can...the sale ends at midnight central time.

Shops Participating:






$9.99
20% off--> $7.99



$5.00
20% off--> $4.00



$2.50-$10
20% off--> $2-$8


1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Thank you so much for giving us such kind of handy content which will be most useful to me as well.... I will follow your blog always. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips