Home Google + Contact Facebook Pinterest YouTube
Proud Sponsor of The Tutor House!

TpT Freebies for Tutors #4


Scouring Teachers Pay Teachers just for you!  Today I focused on Equivalent Fractions.  It was hard to narrow it down because there is so much great stuff.  I hope you enjoy it.

Equivalent Fractions


Go Darth!  Equivalent Fractions Game


My first selection is by Fern Smith.  She is super talented and an amazing blogger, one to follow for sure.  She made a Star Wars themed Equivalent Fractions Go Darth game.  It's played the same way as Go Fish except you say Go Darth when you don't have a card for another player.  Super fun.  Thanks Fern!

Famous Artists and Equivalent Fractions

I am loving this creative way to teach equivalent fractions.  This would definitely appeal to older ages and provides an opportunity to study famous artists.  Kerri Coleman shared a Powerpoint presentation asking viewers to identify different fractions and equivalent fractions.  So good!  Download it here.



For older student Christine Estabrook came up with an intense worksheet that has a little bit of it all!  Equivalent fractions, GCF, LCM, percentage, and ratios.  Loving that.  They go hand in hand for my older tutoring students. 



I also have an equivalent fraction freebie.  It was orginally made around Valentines day, but I really think you could use it any time.  It's a fraction sort and you can download it directly from my freebies page.  I hope you enjoyed all this amazing resources.  They were so much fun to share.  Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips