Home Google + Contact Facebook Pinterest YouTube
Proud Sponsor of The Tutor House!

Where's Adrianne?

Even though I am writing today on my blog, I don't have much to say other than you can find me writing  over at Shawna Devoe's blog, The Picture Book Teachers Edition.  Shawna writes about children's picture books and she provides tons of ideas for ways to teach from each book.  I love how detailed she is.

Shawna's site is a great resource for tutors because she has done most of the hard work for you.  When you are prepping for a reading tutor lesson, you can quickly visit her blog and find just the right book for that child.

Today, I wrote about a fun about book called Perfectly Square, by Michael Hall.  You don't want to miss it!  You can download a freebie too.  I think may have just found a new favorite blog to follow!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips