This giveaway is for all of you last minute planners or teachers who have just landed a job. Let's get right to it. To enter this giveaway, all you have to do is follow me on Pinterest and Pin any of these three items to a board of your choice. The widget below will help you do this.
- Teaching Fractions on the Number Line
- Super Brothers File Folder Game
- Learn How to Make Your Own Warhol Inspired Picture
The Prize?
An 80's Retro Room Decor Set!
 |
| This set includes Calendar Pieces and a Welcome Banner |
 |
| 18 Different Scheduling Labels |
 |
| Extra Accessories from Target! |
You'll get the set you see here photographed, all cut out and ready for you. Also, you will get these fun little extras that I found at Target to complete your classroom. This prize is a $70 value! The set includes the following:
- Welcome Banner
- Binder Covers
- Name Plates
- In and Out Labels
- Book Basket Labels
- Calendar Pieces
- Schedule Pieces
- Word Wall Letters
The Contest ends on
Wednesday, August 15th at 11:59 pm. But don't despair! Everyone that enters will win a
80's Retro Stationary Set! I will use the email address you provide in the widget below to send you the gift.
Also, I will make my
80's Retro Classroom Decor only $8.00 until the 17th. It's a digital download and comes instantly to your inbox!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Omg this would be so amazing. I just got a job offer this past Thursday. I am a first year teacher and am in total panic mode now trying to get everything ready and figure everything out. Fingers crossed!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you win it too Hannah! Congrats on the the job.
ReplyDeleteCute stuff Adrianne. I would love it!
ReplyDeleteKatie
I Want to be a Super Teacher
Thanks Katie!
ReplyDeleteSuper fab giveaway! I'm a new teacher and would love to incorporate this into my room. Also as a product of the 80's I tottally dig it!
ReplyDeleteDitto to my previous comment. Sorry technical deficulties!
ReplyDeleteThis is a perfect game for 8th grade students to learn Fractions By doing Fractions on the Number Line. Impressive.!
ReplyDelete